If you are stuck for ideas on Twitter and not seeing a difference in followers/ retweets it may be because you need to engage with your followers more, here are some great ways to engage with your followers:
• Personal messages work! Add the occasional tweet about you and your personal life, however make sure that you don’t tweet the entire day about what you do and what cereal you had as followers will quickly become fed up.
• No matter what people say, retweet works! You should retweet what you feel is interesting to you and your readers!
• Engagement is not optional anymore, ask your followers questions and always reply whenever you can. People don’t like getting ignored especially if it is something to do with your company or a question.
• Want recommendations? Or want people to interact more? A great way is to hold contests and competitions, offer exclusive discounts/benefits to your followers and watch them build up!
• It’s okay to send tweets about your company, after all you want to get some leads right? You can post tweets about your business. However make sure you don’t go overboard, you want to have a ratio of at least 1:5 so that potential customers stay interested
• You can also tweet a twit pic of your business. If you’re in the cafe business why not tweet a picture of your daily specials to draw in the customers?
Now you know everything you need to start engaging with your followers! If you know more, why don’t you share with us by leaving a comment?