Multiheat & Energy Systems
Multiheat & Energy Systems Ltd, a North Devon based company, is a leading distributor of infrared heating panels. We are also pleased to distribute the VPhase Optimisation unit which enhances the energy savings that can be made by using our infrared heating panels.
Infrared heating firstly creates healthy warmth on the skin, by stimulating the blood circulation the heat will permeate deeply around the body, body temperature is maintained by the insulating effect of the surrounding air. Heat can move around the body by encouraging optimum blood circulation for this reason infrared is the ideal choice for those sitting for long periods of time. Infrared also warms the very structure of the building, walls and objects are heated which in turn give off their own heat, providing long lasting warmth, homogenous atmosphere and therefore a healthier environment.
Our panels are ideally suited to homes, new build properties or extensions as the white colour is designed for use on domestic ceilings and the power levels are generally suitable for one panel per room of the house. Installation is required by a competent electrician who can fit the panels along with room thermostats or timers for even greater efficiency. If you are renovating an older property with larger rooms, high ceilings or a damp problem please talk to us about ordering a high temperature panel or positioning smaller panels to best advantage.
Our range of heaters start with a small 350w panels which will heat an area of about 7 square metres, this panel is 60cm square. Our most powerful 900w panel has a high surface temperature this panel is for use on high ceilings or open areas and will heat about 18 square metres, it measures 60cm by 120cm. All panels are just 25mm deep and are easily fixed to the wall or ceiling by four screws, panels are fairly lightweight.
All of our infrared heating panels offer the following advantages:-
- Economical with energy – compared to traditional electric heating methods – to heat a 12 square metre room with infrared would take 600 watts but would need 1500 watts from a convection heater!
- No loss of space – no boilers, pipes or radiators.
- Low installation costs and simple mounting – they can be installed by a qualified electrician whilst he/she is wiring up your lighting circuits.
- No maintenance and a long lifespan – complete with 3 year guarantee
- Even temperature distribution – ceiling/floor temperature difference approx 1 to 2 degrees – no hot or cold spots
- No dust circulation – helpful for asthma sufferers
- Noise and odour free
- TUV certified to standards EN 60335-2-30:2003+A1+A2, EN 60335-1:2002+A1+A11+A12+A2, EN 50366:2003+A1
- IP54 rated for use in bathrooms
The standard design of our panels is a white polished finish made from a specially developed carbon fibre which will sustain high temperatures and is lightweight.
Please check out our website www.multiheat-energysystems.co.uk for more information.